3 days tour from Marrakech, Have a circuit along Sahara journey from Marrakech in 3 days desert tours where you will know more about Real Morocco starting from Marrakech to Merzouga. Sandbanks, Erg Chebbi, Merzouga, Camel hike throughout Sahara,
Camel walk via Erg Chebbi, souks and rose-crammed valleys, Sun-set, Sun-rise, and appreciate Sahara excursion. So, you will sit on a camel across the desert. obtain a flavor of Moroccan culture and nomads via Sahara trip.
Briefly Tour: 3 days tour from Marrakech
- Duration: 3 Days
- Tour type: Private tour
- Accommodation type: Luxury / Standard
- 1st Day: Marrakech – high Atlas – Ait Ben Haddou kasbah – Ouarzazate – Dades Valley
- 2nd Day: Dades valley – Toudgha Gorge – Erfoud – Erg Chabbi desert
- 3rd Day: Erg Chabbi – Ziz Valley – Ifran – Fes
- Enjoy a walk on a camel across the desert.
- day’s end by the sand ridges of Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- Enjoy the Camel trekking tour.
- You stroll among Todgha defiles.
- detect the historical Kasbahs in the diverse cities.
- live within the culture and traditions.
- Aït Benhaddou Kasbah along the road.
Our desert journey will begin from Marrakesh to Dades valley through the tallest Atlas route passage of Tizi-n-Tichka. then, we will have the opportunity to stop at the global patrimony area of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah as it has been selected as World Heritage location by UNESCO.after that, we’ll move to Ouarzazate, or some would like to call it Hollywood of Africa, proceeding to Dades valley passing by Kelaat M’Gouna and traversing the M’Goun valley, Morocco… The regional procreation place of roses, whose petals are employed to produce perfume. so, we will pass the night in Dades.
After breakfast, we go on our Sahara jaunt to The Todra ravine, is one of the major mountaineering points in Morocco.subsequently , we head in the direction of Merzouga through a lot of oases of palm furrows. We will go by Erfoud which is renowned by Marbel fossils. Then, we maintain driving to Erg Chebbi Dunes and enter to the center of the desert scenery through oasis of Rissani.afterwards, we will spend a night in the Camp/tent with an elegant nomadic music rhymes.
When you finish having nice photos of sunrise, you will be carried on camels returning to Merzouga from Erg Chebbi for breakfast and bath. After, we quit Merzouga or Sahara desert to Fez., we will across the road you will see the Old Souk which is situated in Rissani city and get in touch with its natives. then, we resume our journey to Fez through Ziz valley, Errachidia Cedar jungle and Ifrane.