3 Days 2 nights from Fes to Marrakech Tourists will love the scenic beauty and the diverse nature filled with sand and sand dunes. Mountains, valleys, forests, and deserts can be experienced with different tours from Fez.
- Ifran city
- Ziz valleys
- Sahara golden Erg Chabbi Desert
- Spending overnight in the camp
- Camel trekking Sahara desert experience.
- Berber Nomads
WHAT IS INCLUDED : 3 Days 2 nights from Fes to Marrakech
- Private air conditioned vehicle at disposal.
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey.
- Accommodation depends on the trek or tour (Refuge, Hotel, or Berber guesthouse).
- All Meals during your trek.
- Sightseeing by English, Frensh, Spanish Speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the monuments & Museums.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED :
- Airfare travel.
- The price for the tours will be dependent on numbers, the higher the number of people in your party the lower the cost per person.
- All accommodation will be private, you will only share vehicles, if applicable.
- We are not liable for personal injury or loss of your own property. You should take reasonable care with your belongings at all times.
We quit fes early and you commence your ascent We pass by Ifrane, a winter ski haven in a totally a Moroccan design constructed by the French in the 1930’s to look like a Swiss village;
we visit the cedars jungle in azrou you will have a look at the monkeys ,passing by the Middle Atlas Mountains. the largest part of time will be elapsed in wandering through the attractive bushes, sources, serrated boulder sides, and Berber communities as you move to the Atlas Mountains and start to go down to the Sahara Desert.in mid of the road, you will have a pause in midelt to eat your lunch, which is popular by its fossils and stones, then we carry on to merzouga in the road we will halt in a landscape scenes to observe the enormous oasis of palm tree we come to merzouga in the afternoon, according to the time spent to reach your old Kasbah marching in the dunes of erg-chebbi. After a break of tea mint the companion and camels will bear you across the sandy dunes of the erg-chebbi,you will appreciate the beauty of the sunset on camel, about 2 hours you will come to the desert camp to spend night in a nomad tent. At your desert lodging, your camels are shackled and mint tea is presented. After a delicious dinner, stare at the Stars,and overnight in the Berber Tent .
After a tasteful Breakfast , You’ll quit to Ouarzazate ,passing by the matted way of a Thousand Kasbahs that grow up like towered sand fortresses along this old caravan commerce road. This region has long been a principal corner for Hollywood movies as The Last Temptation of Christ, Jewel of the Nile, and a short time ago Hideous Kinky. The middle zone is one of the most thrilling and loving stopping place of Morocco situated beside vivid brook valleys, palmeries and polished mud-brick residences alight in animated color beneath the cover of the blue desert sky. We break off for lunch and march in todra gorge , We’ll voyage via the Dadès Valley past spectacular cliffs ,we come to Ouarzazate in the afternoon ,Diner and overnight there .
After breakfast we will come across the city of Ouarzazate,as well as the Kasbah of Taourirt and the Atlas Studios films, the biggest and most well known in Africa. we stop in ait ben haddou we will come in time of lunch. Here we can remark the prominent Kasbah,listed UNESCO World Heritage and which was the space of movies such as The Gladiator, Babel, Lawrence of Arabia,we keep passing by the High Atlas and the Tizi-n-Tichka gorge, along a way that is elevated more than 2260 m above sea level visiting small villages, little cascades, through the permanent shifting scenery and colors of these appealing Mountains.We get to Marrakech in the afternoon for the conclusion of the trip .